We understand that planning for your new project can be quite overwhelming. With the amount of work that it takes to successfully design and implement we understand the headache it can be. Here at Elegant Tile and Stone, we want to take the burden of material choice off your shoulders. Here is our Buyer’s Guide to Marble Pavers to make sure you know, understand and are receiving what is necessary to make sure you make the right decision the first time.
1) Understand the product you are dealing with. As a natural stone paver no two pieces are alike. They have been developing for thousands of years and Mother Nature has graced them with a unique color variation all to its own. Make sure your installer understands that natural stone needs to be blended in order to truly provide its highest appeal.
2) The market for Marble Pavers can be very intimidating to understand at first glance. While they originally became popular in Florida, New Jersey has quickly caught up and begun mass importation of the stone direct to our ports. Your highest priority is to make sure you are dealing with an importer in the New Jersey area. This immediately allows you to achieve the best pricing as no other merchants have marked the product up and you do not have to pay the ridiculous shipping costs from Florida(which can easily mark the stone up an additional $0.50 to $0.75 cents).
3) Do not purchase any material until you have at least received a sample of it. Do not settle for less than proof of the stones color and quality. Marble is usually associated with a clean and smooth surface and our pavers are nothing short of just that.
4) Make sure you are only dealing with Premium Grade material. While Standard and Commercial grade may be able to save you some money in the short terms the horror stories we have heard have only strengthened our resolve to offer ONLY premium grade material.
5) Choose a color and pattern that best defines your home. Marble is offered in a few colors so make sure you are choosing one that suits your home at the present as well as in the future. Marble Pavers have developed over millennia and will be around much longer than we will. With an important investment like this make sure your choice is the right one and the company you use offers a good variety.